Mike Young, lifestyle nutritionist, founder of aPlantBasedDiet.org
Antes de copiar el codigo se debe asociar el video a la lista y luego en el codigo cambiar las dimensiones a 250x225px.
Food as medicine. Mike Young, lifestyle nutritionist, is interviewed by Stefan B Nilsson, chief editor of Food & Climate ("Mat & Klimat").
Mike is a founder of www.aPlantBasedDiet.org and advocates for a plant-based diet - for health, of compassion for animals and for the environment.
In the conversation Mike answers questions as:
- Why is a plant-based diet best for health?
- What does his recommended food pyramid look like?
- Why is it good for health to avoid meat, dairy products and other animal products?
- What are microgreens and why are they important?
- Why is intermittent fasting good for health?